Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ex-Boyfriends

Last week in the car, the kids were wondering about guys that I had dated before I met their dad. I told them about my first boyfriend in 8th grade. Of course at that age, you're not real serious about anyone. I continued on with the other guys I had dated before meeting dad and conversation was over.

A couple of days later, the kids were playing outside and brought in an envelope they said they "found" in the mailbox. On the outside it read: "FROM SOMWON" (from someone)

Inside there were two notes:

1) This is somwon who still loves you. He's from 8th grade. can you figer out. Signed by somwon.

2) Dear eneyone. I love you. Who am I. Signed secrit from 8th grade.

OOOOH.....tricky! The notes riddled with bad spelling and the fact that the notes go from 1st to 3rd person have me stumped! I hope I can figure out who my secret admirer is! :)

1 comment: